Our UK based client deals in automobile products. He contacted us to help him collect data on a range of automobile products including body parts sold in the European market. He wanted us to collect data to help him plan on how to meet the needs of the market.
The client wanted us to collect product details, car part accessories, type of parts for cars, trucks.
- The client wanted us to create a database on details about car parts
- He wanted the data to be detailed and presented in the same format
- The information to be contained included car ID, SKU number, model number, brand name, product type, URL, price, stock, and description.
- The client wanted us to single out details that were not available on the client’s website.
- He tasked us to collect product activation status on the client’s website.
- The client sent a list of manufacturers were to collect data
- Our team of experts collected the required data from the manufacturer’s website
- Our data entry experts entered the collected data in spreadsheets
- Our quality assurance team checked to ensure that the data was error-free.
- The data was sent to the client for verification
- It was difficult to find the product details from the sources supplied
- Validating the data was not easy
Ask Datatech experts were able to accomplish the job within the agreed timelines. They maintained an inventory and were able to perform data entry with great precision and accuracy.
The client was happy with the job and thanked us for creating detail and well-formatted database. He did not find any fault in our work and promised to refer his friends to us.